Friday, October 24, 2008

Just another dawn!

A day not as important as other... routine monotony..repetition..exaggerating?? u must be kidding!
YES! m talking abt a normal weekday...not less boring than the weekends(okay okay i get u!! stop wondering...m talking about a fresh friday!)So so so... the day begins ever so smoothly...like a chunk of butter melting on a hot pan(yummy!) and my sleep breaks wen my mum wit loads of love..wakes me up wit her voice as sweet as a lullaby(i still wonder how!)wit al de laziness i crawl up to refresh myself.... and get going... my daily routine ..travel..college..lectures..notes..friends..chit chat... fights....smiles... bla bla..( I TOLD U..its jus another day...no more no less)!As i start frum my dwelling... i notice my dad isn at home...so m on my own( u mit b wonderin why..keep thinkin!)let me get back to my story!! All of a sudden i find myself alone...my oly source of entertainment..MY MOBILE!not many would reply to my msgs...and those who did... conveyed the information!looked as if i didn have an image or was i invisible to them??(duh!!..anyways) i continue my journey to the concrete valley(my college..of course!) and happen to be the first gal to arrive in the class!!(has its own advantage!!) time flies as i plunge myself into a novel...jus to kil time..but my senses as usual perform the task asigned to them(eyes read...but my ears listen to de loud conversations going on in the class....i wasn alone in class.... man i had a hard time controllin my laughter!!)and the day goes on.... to become more complex(cos when u take notes for abt 1.5 hrs... ur mind shuts down instantly!! u knw wat i mean... ) and so the process continues....day unfolds wit bizzare incidences...coincidences...m stranded in my own college like a prisoner(yeah....tiring),my friends escape.... and to top it al..the god of rain is sooo kind hearted..tat he sends all his love and affection on a single day to convince me!(don get me?..heavy downpour) and i sittin on my bench..smile at the irony of nature... i mean it cudn get worse..can it??(i cant get back home....NOW THATS BAD!) ... accompanied by my frnd.. we go to canteen..have a hot cup of tea...to make ourselves feel better on this fateful day!! still smiling!!the downpour lessened..and we lik pigeons... flutterin their wet wings....escape frum the jungle!!after half hour of tiring travel... i could see my dad waiting for me....drencehed in rain... wit a smile...and all my tiredness vanishes!!(THE END??NO NO NO..NOT YET)i come back home.... and then my day ends on a bad note!!(dun ask wat why and how) and inspite of so many twists and turns on a single day.. i call it another normal day..IT WAS JUS ANOTHER DAWN!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice stress phrases you have used, "routine monotony", for instance. However, I believe, once u start to widen your outlook on the day-to-day successes or disappointments, every dawn will be more enchanting n mysterious than the previous one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice piece of writing... but why so much frustration? u r in college, enjoy those days. its not long b4 u wil start missing these

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIT is one college, which you shouldnt miss even on weekends. I now feel so sad that I missed a large part of it being a day scholar! I realised it too late,at my final year!ENjoy your final year to the max!

    ReplyDelete